Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Categories

Posted 01-31-2023 09:13
    In Crowd Compass, we were able to separate speakers and other-like pages into sub-pages using categories and tags. What is the similar functionality in AttendeeHub? How do I break down my speakers page into grouped pages of speaker categories? How do I re-label those pages?
    #AttendeeHub

------------------------------
    Dara Molotsky
    Associate, Movement Strategy and Operations
    BBYO IncUnited States

• 2.  RE: Categories

Posted 02-01-2023 06:37
    You can't. I've been in the same boat as you and there is no real work around. I ended up putting all of my sub-sessions within the description of the main session. It was a very manual processes. I put the suggestion to add this feature back (https://community.cvent.com/idea/subsessions). Maybe if CVENT gets enough complaints?

Claire Johns
    Director, Membership, Marketing and Communications
    Society Of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyUnited States

• 3.  RE: Categories

Cvent Staff
    Posted 02-02-2023 15:03
    Hi Dara,

Hope you are doing well!

In regards to your query, unlike Crowd Compass we can only have one speaker page in Attendee Hub, but these speakers can be sorted by first name, last name, company and job title. 

As a workaround you can create custom pages for different speaker categories. Please review the following article to get more insight on creating custom pages:

Creating Custom Pages for Attendee Hub
    https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Creating-Custom-Pages-for-Attendee-Hub?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=custom%20pages&page=1

About the unavailability of multiple pages for speakers, it is certainly a great feedback. I suggest you to post this on the 'Ideas' tab of Cvent community. 

We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also helps our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases. 

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta,
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States