Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Class on Monday and Wednesday

User Group Member
    Posted 03-15-2023 13:25

I am trying to create a class on Monday and Wednesday.  When I use Session Bundles, the class is shown above all other class sessions. It looks confusing and odd to have it separated from other classes. 

How do I add the dates for a session to be on Monday and Wednesday, but not Tuesday?

#Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Rochelle Fassler
    NARCH Program Coordinator
    Northwest Portland Area Indian Health BoardUnited States

• 2.  RE: Class on Monday and Wednesday

Community MVP
    Posted 03-15-2023 15:55

Session Bundle really needs to be it's own widget so it can be placed elsewhere.  Vote it up

Unless the admission item is only Monday and Wednesday, I haven't found a workaround for the placement.
    I think I gave up on the bundle idea on my registration.

Interested if anyone has come up with a solution.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Class on Monday and Wednesday

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-20-2023 16:56
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 07-31-2023 15:45

Hi Rochelle,

Hope you are well.

I have reviewed your query.

Please note that by design, session bundles will display at the top. This is something by design.

Additionally, it will display all the sessions added or nothing at all. 

For your event, you can create separate admission items basis the days you want the invitees to select. For example : Create an admission item for all days and select all sessions for that admission item, Create another one for Monday and Wednesday and only display the sessions for Monday and Wednesday and you can make the session selection for this item mandatory.

You can also refer to the articles for your refence :

Creating Admission Items = Link : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Creating-Admission-Items

Limiting Options Based on Admission Items = Link : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Limiting-Options-Based-on-Admission-Items

I hope this helps. 

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent