Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Code Widget

Posted 01-17-2023 03:57

Hi Commnity,

I recently got granted access to the code widget through request by submitting a ticket, however none of the registration websites I create have the Code Widget within the build menu.

Has anyone had similar issues? Maybe I've missed an option I have to enable?

Thanks!

#AbstractManagement

------------------------------
    Cameron Warburton
    Administrator
    Inconnection UK LtdUnited Kingdom

• 2.  RE: Code Widget

User Group Member
    Posted 01-17-2023 14:18
    I have not used the new code widget. Have you tried to reach out to Cvent via the chat to see if they can see why the new widget is still not showing for you?

Katie Dreifus
    Registration Manager
    PwC Management Services LPUnited States

• 3.  RE: Code Widget

Cvent Staff
    Posted 01-18-2023 14:11
    Hi Cameron,

Hope you are well.

I checked your account INTERUK001 and see that the 'Custom HTML' feature is not yet enabled because of which you are not able to see the 'Code Widget' within the site designer. I suggest you to please contact our Cvent Support at +44-0808-234-4543 (From UK)  > Press 1 for Event cloud > Press 1 for Setting Up Event > Press 1 for Events > Press 1 again for Managing Event and a consultant will enable this feature in your account. Once this is enabled, you will then see 'Code Widget' in your event > site designer.

Once it is enabled, you can refer to the following articles :

Flex Coding Options == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Flex-Coding-Options

What are the limitations for code widgets? == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/What-are-the-limitations-for-code-widgets

I hope this helps.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent