Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

• 1.  Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 11-14-2022 10:58
    Edited by Megan Clark 11-14-2022 10:59

Happy Monday! We are ready to start the week off with our Huddle of the Week post!

We have exciting news for you, registration is now open for Cvent CONNECT 2023 and will take place at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas from July 24th -27th!

At this event, you'll experience cutting-edge event tech innovation and leave with new ideas, best practices, inspiration, and creative strategies to maximize any event, every event. Some topics we are planning on highlighting this year include sustainability, accessibility, resource constraints, wellness, career advancement, the return to in-person, and so much more. We are also planning a surprise experience on Thursday to celebrate the conference finale!

Questions for you:

What topics are you excited to learn about at Cvent CONNECT?
    Is there something you would like to see or something in Las Vegas that you've always wanted to do?

Register for Cvent CONNECT taking place from July 24th – July 27th today!

We are excited to see what you want to learn and experience at Cvent CONNECT!

#HuddleoftheWeek
    #VoiceIt
    #CventCONNECT

------------------------------
    Megan Clark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-14-2022 19:26

I'm looking forward to sending a couple of associates who will be replacing me as the primary Cvent user.  I'm hoping a good deal of hands-on training will be offered so they can be more confident in their use of the platform.

Carl

*As a reminder, our offices are closed on Friday

• 3.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 11-17-2022 14:15
    @Carl Sandstrom we will be hosting our Cvent Academy Training Camp workshops on Monday, July 24th. The workshops are designed to be immersive, hands-on learning experiences ranging from a variety of topics and experience levels. Hope to see your associates there! ​

Nari Courtney
    Manager, Customer Marketing
    Cvent Marketing Department

• 4.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-17-2022 11:12
    Hi Megan,

What topics are you excited to learn about at Cvent CONNECT? I think it is always important for training sessions on how to use Cvent in ways that allow for efficiency and effectiveness. Previous CONNECTs I feel like it was more of a sales pitch for upgrades and less training. 
    Is there something you would like to see or something in Las Vegas that you've always wanted to do? I don't think I will be attending this year in person.

Katie Dreifus
    Registration Manager
    PwC Management Services LPUnited States

• 5.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 11-17-2022 14:22
    @Katie Dreifus Are there specific training topics you'd like to see next year? Have you attended Cvent Academy Training Camp workshops in past years? These sessions are designed specifically to be hands-on in the product so you're able to gain event tech skills to be more efficient. We also have Feature Flash sessions in our Innovation Pavilion area where we provide quick hands-on demos and tips and tricks to learn product feature functionality in real-time. ​We hope to see you in Las Vegas next year but if not, the Feature Flashes are typically available for virtual attendees too!

Nari Courtney
    Manager, Customer Marketing
    Cvent Marketing Department

• 6.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-17-2022 16:55
    Studio!

Melissa Scott
    Experience Design Manager
    Forum for Theological ExplorationUnited States

• 7.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Community MVP
    Posted 11-17-2022 14:18

deep dive on Cvent Studio, best practices for keeping data clean in Cvent

Is there something you would like to see or something in Las Vegas that you've always wanted to do?
    I won't be attending in person

Lori Wildman
    Director of Marketing
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.United States

• 8.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Posted 11-18-2022 05:04

Sustainability and how to run green events.  

I am attending virtually. 

Laura Maestro
    Collaboration & Events Senior Executive
    Nexia InternationalUnited Kingdom

• 9.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-18-2022 09:42
    What topics are you excited to learn about at Cvent CONNECT? Love to learn more about the mobile app since you guys are getting rid of Crowd Compass

Is there something you would like to see or something in Las Vegas that you've always wanted to do? I've always wanted to go off-roading in the desert while there!

Rachel
    NJ

• 10.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-18-2022 11:55
    I'm new to Cvent and would be interested in hands-on training for the "beginner plus" level.  I have gone through a lot of the entry level Event Management training material in Cvent Academy and would love to learn more tips and tricks!  I am also interested in learning more about manipulating and customizing reports to get the most out of my event data.

Jess Olcott
    Training Program Coordinator Individual Contributor
    ETC, Inc.

• 11.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Posted 11-18-2022 12:02
    I would love to see what is in the future for Cvent software. I work in three historic events facilities, and your software is great, but it is so focused on events in traditional banquet hotel settings. Are you looking at diversifying it, so hybrid facilities such as ours can utilize more of your software?

Dani Dier
    Business Manager
    Stambaugh AuditoriumUnited States

• 12.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-18-2022 12:17
    What topics are you excited to learn about at Cvent CONNECT? It would nice to have an advance user track to dive into more administrative stuff. Keeping the platform clean and best practices on uses.
    Is there something you would like to see or something in Las Vegas that you've always wanted to do? Ziplining

Beth Vriesen
    Events Registration Admin
    Associated Bank Corporation

• 13.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Posted 11-19-2022 12:58
    It would be nice to have an advance user track to dive into more administrative stuff like keeping the platform clean and best practices on uses.  Tips and tricks for quicker and more efficient usage as well.  We use Cvent in conjunction with Delphi/Sales Force, so sometimes the interface isn't as quick to update in there as I'd like.

I will be attending virtually.

Cindy Glavin
    Director of Sales
    Hampton Inn Chicago/NapervilleUnited States

• 14.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

Posted 11-20-2022 20:30
    I'm looking forward to learning more about Cvent offerings and attending the workshops to best utilize the platform for our events. I also hope to learn from other attendees who may have best practices or tips that they can share with me.

Vicki Clancy
    Event Coordinator
    CDWUnited States

• 15.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-21-2022 09:10
    I really enjoy learning about trends from the past year as well as upcoming predictions. I won't be able to attend in person, but if I was I'd like to see all the shows!

Teresa James
    Director of Sales and Marketing
    DoubleTree Gainesville

• 16.  RE: Cvent CONNECT Registration is Live!

User Group Member
    Posted 11-21-2022 20:15

What topics are you excited to learn about at Cvent CONNECT? Would love a session on the speaker resource center

Bonnie