Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Sub-sessions?

Posted 01-12-2023 12:07
    Hello --

We are creating our first app with Attendee Hub after the mandated switch from CrowdCompass. One of my biggest peeves is that I cannot create sub-sessions. Listing all of our talks is incredibly messy. It was suggested that we use Session Categories to organize the talks/sub-sessions under the sessions, but we use the Session Categories for....categories. 

Does anyone have a work around?

Thanks!
    #AttendeeHub
    #CrowdCompass
    #EventApp
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Claire Johns
    Director, Membership, Marketing and Communications
    Society Of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyUnited States

• 2.  RE: Sub-sessions?

Posted 01-16-2023 05:57
    Hi Claire,

Hope you are doing well!

In regards to your query, I understand that the sub-sessions options is presently not a part of Attendee hub, but it sounds like a great feedback. I encourage you to post this on the 'Ideas' tab of Cvent community. 

About the workarounds, you have rightly mentioned using session categories instead. However, since you are already using session categories for 'Categories' purpose, I suggest you can try to add the details of sub-sessions in the 'Primary' session's description. This way invitees will be able to see the details when logging in via event app. 

Please review the following articles to get more insight about the event app:

Meet Our Attendee Hub Event App
    https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Meet-Our-Attendee-Hub-Event-App?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=event%20app&page=1

Inviting Attendees to Download Your Event App
    https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Inviting-Attendees-to-Download-Your-Event-App?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=event%20app&page=1

Additionally, we encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. Your ideas also help our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases. 

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States