Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Survey feedback using New Reporting

Posted 09-28-2017 14:53
    We use Survey Question Summary or Survey Question Details by Registrant alot (we don't have Inquisium), but I don't see how to capture those reports using the New Reporting features.

• 2.  RE: Survey feedback using New Reporting

Posted 09-29-2017 05:35
    Hi Ina,

Thanks for reaching out!

When you look at the New Reports list, you will find a report called "Responses" under Registration reports. This report will return a list of invitees and their answers to questions in event surveys.

Once you run the report, you are able to filter answers based on Invitee Status, Survey Type and Question Type. 

Let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions!

best,

Federica

• 3.  RE: Survey feedback using New Reporting

Posted 05-31-2021 04:57
    Hello Cvent experts,
    I am new to Cvent and want to run a summary report, with graphics, comments, save, export and share export or link with others.

After clicking on REPORTS, which drop down menu do I select, etc.  I've only been able to export an Excel spreadsheet, but want the charts and graphs version instead.

welcome your advice on this holiday weekend when I'm unable to reach Cvent support.

thanks!

Roz

------------------------------
    Rozlynn Crew
    director of Engagement
    Houston Association of Realtors
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Survey feedback using New Reporting

Posted 10-05-2017 15:43
    Thanks for showing me where it is.  But it looks like it's way more labor intensive than the old reports. Under the standard reports, I could print a "Printer Friendly"  page of all my questions, all the answers that had statistics would appear, and the Comments would say See Detailed Reports...which was fine...I would print out the comments later.  I don't see any "Printer Friendly" versions - everything has to be exported to Excel (and then each report would have to be formatted).  What a bother!

• 5.  RE: Survey feedback using New Reporting

Posted 10-10-2017 10:32
    Hi Ina,

Thanks for your feedback! Please be sure to submit this feedback directly to our Product Management team by clicking on the "We'd love to hear from you!" hyperlink at the bottom of the screen once your new report has run.

Best,
    Julia