Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What happened to Cvent's option to compare Hotels and download into an Excel file?

• 1.  What happened to Cvent's option to compare Hotels and download into an Excel file?

Posted 02-02-2019 21:53
    Edited by Read Only 05-23-2019 19:01
    A few months ago I was able to utlilze the "Find Venues" to get a list of Hotels displayed on screen. Then I could select any Hotel on the list in order to compare their amenities and download into an Excel file. I can not locate that option any longer.  Has it been discontinued or is there another way to retrieve the infromation? It was a very valuable.

• 2.  RE: What happened to Cvent's option to compare Hotels and download into an Excel file?

Posted 02-21-2019 13:03
    Thank you for contacting Cvent Support.

We can still download the excel file to compare the suppliers on the search results. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
    • Login to your Cvent account.
    • Click on Find Venues button.
    • Search for venues in the city/country.
    • Hover over the venue image which you wish to compare and click 'Add to List' button.
    • Once you have selected at least 2 venues, click on Venue List on the top right hand corner and click on Compare Venues link.
    This will automatically download the excel file with all the venue details.

Please note that this option is only available after you login to your Cvent account.

Hope this helps!

Please do not hestiate to contact us in case of any other questions.

Regards,
    Sid Sarin