Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Hiding Admission Items

Posted 01-07-2016 07:46
    how do i hide admission items?

• 2.  RE: Hiding Admission Items

Posted 01-07-2016 13:21
    Hello Paul,

Are you asking how to hide the Admission Items at the end of the Registration?

If so, go to Website & Registration > Registration Pages > select which Registration Path (dropdown) > scroll down to Registration Summary and select Do Not Display next to Admission Items.

I hope this helps.

• 3.  RE: Hiding Admission Items

Posted 01-21-2022 05:20
    Hi! I too would be interested in hiding the Admission Items from one of my registration paths. I have registration types that are not allowed to select one of my admission items and have indicated this but would rather they then not see the other admission item. And I cannot remove the admission items from registration as the website will not publish.

------------------------------
    Natalie Kuzmanovich
    Associate
    Ares Management LLC

• 4.  RE: Hiding Admission Items

Posted 01-21-2022 09:02
    Hi Natalie,  Can I assume that you have hidden the one admission item by assigning registration types to it that do not include the one type from whom you are hiding it? Can you not do the same with the other admission item that you do not want them to see?  I'm fairly certain that a registration type can only be assigned to one registration path at a time (but would test to double check), so that would hide it from the path, no?  Can you provide more details? This sounds like a situation I may want to use some day.

We also sometimes use admission items that we do not want available to the general public but will allow on a case by case basis if people ask. (i.e. registering for half of a full day conference - we want people to pay for and attend the whole thing and not encourage the shorter option, but can be persuaded for special circumstances)  In that case, we simply close the admission item - then it can't be seen from the front end, but back-end admins can access anything.

Julia Shellhouse
    Administration Manager
    Lean Construction Institute