Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Running report for Financial Donations collected during registration

Posted 01-10-2022 16:58

Hi all,

I'm trying to run a report to see what monetary amount has been donated during our registration process, but can't figure out which report to run. I've checked Cvent Community and knowledge base, and none of those items have helped me. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

Jodi - Mountain West Credit Union Association, Denver, CO

jweiser@mwcua.com

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jodi Weiser
    Manager, Education and Training
    Mountain West Credit Union Association

• 2.  RE: Running report for Financial Donations collected during registration
    Best Answer

User Group Member
    Posted 01-10-2022 17:11
    Hi Jodi - 

I guess it depends on how the donated amount information was collected during the registration process.  If it was answered as part of a custom registration question, you'll want to pull an Event Details report.  

If you collected the Donation as a Fee during registration, you'll probably want to run the Event Fee Details report.  You'll want to add fields and pull in any reporting fields that includes the information that you are looking for.  In this Event Fee Details report, I do see that there is a Minimum Donation Amount and a Max Donation Amount. 

Hopefully, this helps you find what you need:

Rebecca Yousif
    Senior Administrator, Event Technology

• 3.  RE: Running report for Financial Donations collected during registration

Posted 01-10-2022 17:29

Thank you! I just tried Order Details and was able to pull up the amounts ordered when registering. I guessed on some of the fields, but it worked, so I'll know for the next time.

Thanks again!
    Jodi

Jodi Weiser (she/her)
    Manager of Education & Training

phone: 720.479.3280
    fax: 720.479.3421

Weaving unity and trust
    www.mwcua.com