Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Self-scheduled Appointments

Posted 07-29-2020 10:10
    We use the appointments module for some of our events. I noticed in the latest quarterly update that the capability to have self-scheduling appointment types has been added.The information reads like it is for all license types, but the link included seems to indicate you must have the Universal Appointments license type (screenshot below). The option is available in my appointment event (we do not have the universal license).

Doe anyone have any information on this new feature? Do you have to have the universal license to use it?

#ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Melissa Williford
    Technology Services Project Manager
    ORAU

• 2.  RE: Self-scheduled Appointments

Community MVP
    Posted 08-04-2020 15:01
    Hi Melissa,
    Your account manager would be able to give you the correct answer; hopefully it's included for you without an additional charge!

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Self-scheduled Appointments

Posted 08-06-2020 11:33
    Hi Melissa,

This article may help you: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000076035&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=self-scheduling%20appointments 

To me, what it's saying is that you have the ability to use self-scheduling, but if you want to be able to customize the form to your company's standards, then you will need the Universal Appointment license.

I believe you only need the Standard Appointments license for the self-scheduling aspect: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000032856&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=standard%20appointments 
           - With this event type, attendees are able to manage their own schedules onsite, planners can make appointments on behalf of attendees, or a combination of the two.

I hope this helps!

Bri Anguilano
    Meetings & Events Coordinator
    Arthrex, Inc.

Bri Anguilano
    Meetings And Events Intern
    Arthrex, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Self-scheduled Appointments

Cvent Staff
    Posted 08-06-2020 14:34
    Hi Melissa, 

I just checked in with your Account Team who shared they have been in touch with you regarding the Appointments module. If you have any additional licensing questions, please don't hesitate to each out to your Account Manager! 

Best,

Robin Schoenfeld
    Senior Client Success Advisor
    Productive Utilization

• 5.  RE: Self-scheduled Appointments

Posted 08-10-2020 17:19
    Hi Melissa - I think it is included in your current Cvent license, but if you want to add specific branding and further customization, then you would need to update your license to include that.  Your account manager is definitely your best bet for a definite answer though!  Hope this helps!

Kayla Sisco
    Convention Coordinator
    Impact XM