Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Posted 07-13-2020 11:59
    Has anyone used Crowd Compass on Virtual events? If so, how did you use it? Was it successful?
    #EventApp-Building/managing
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Erica Roccario-Thorpe
    Project Management Administrator
    Healthcare Financial Management Association

• 2.  RE: Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Community MVP
    Posted 07-18-2020 10:41
    We don't currently use CrowdCompass, but I used it at my last company. I can see the value if you have a lot of sponsors and want to still provide sponsorship benefits to them - there are several ways to promote them in the app. It can also be useful in promoting and describing the speakers/presenters, and in providing downloadable presentation decks, sales sheets, etc. that you may not be able to do with your webinar software.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Community MVP
    Posted 07-20-2020 17:10
    Hello Erica, 

We use our own proprietary app for events, but it's very similar to CrowdCompass, and it's been useful in virtual events as a second screen. We have our handouts and documents on there, as well as everybody's individual schedule. We also use it for exit surveys after each session, and to promote our evening events, sponsors, and other extra content. CrowdCompass also comes with a picture-based scavenger hunt type game. You could use it to increase engagement, have people snap their outfits of the day, their lunch, their "coworker" (pets or family member). 

Best,

Béline FALZON
    Event Planner
    California Teachers Association

• 4.  RE: Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Posted 07-23-2020 16:55
    Hello Béline,

We are very interested in the picture-based scavenger hunt game, can you give me more information on how you set that up within the app?

Thank you so much!
    Erica

Erica Roccario-Thorpe

• 5.  RE: Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Posted 07-21-2020 13:13
    Edited by Danielle Czark 07-21-2020 13:15
    Hi Erica,

I hope you are doing well! It is awesome to hear you are planning to use CrowdCompass for virtual events. In addition to the responses already posted, I wanted to share two great discussions in the Open Forum regarding CrowdCompass and virtual:
    Additionally, here is one of several fantastic case studies highlighting virtual events and mobile apps. This particular case study covers Cvent's shift to virtual for our Customer Success Group program, and there is a section covering CrowdCompass. 

Feel free to take a look at the discussions/case study and reply directly to those, or let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 6.  RE: Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Posted 07-23-2020 16:56

Hello Danielle,

Can you give me more information on the picture based scavenger hunt that is available in the Crowdcompass app? I saw that is available from a previous post. How would you set this up?

Thank you!
    Erica

Erica Roccario-Thorpe

• 7.  RE: Crowd Compass on Virtual Events

Posted 07-24-2020 09:37
    Hi Erica,

Yes, this feature is the Click game within CrowdCompass! Here is a helpful article outlining how it is set up and used throughout your event. Click is a premium feature, therefore I would suggest reaching out to your Account Manager to discuss next steps if you do not currently have access to it. They can answer specific questions, provide a demo if needed, and discuss pricing in more detail.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent