Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Date Format in FLEX

Posted 11-05-2019 11:37
    Can you edit the date and time format in FLEX?  I know you can do this in classic but I need this for some European meetings we're building in FLEX.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Ana Memmel
    Cvent Project Manager
    Tangerine Travel, Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Date Format in FLEX
    Best Answer

Posted 11-06-2019 09:30
    Hi Ana, Yes you can do this!  We have a meeting soon in Germany.  What you need to do is change the "Locale" to United Kingdom.  It's in Event Details, then Event Information and the Details tab.  The event now appears with day, month, year and 24 hour clock.  Hope that helps.

Anna Friday
    Events Planner
    U.S. Soybean Export Council

• 3.  RE: Date Format in FLEX

Posted 11-11-2019 13:27
    Hi Anna,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I have the location set to Germany.  I don't think I can change that to UK because it will show on the website as the address and we are using the map for this registration, so the location has to be exact.   I would expect all European countries to behave the same way in terms of settings.  Wonder if there are settings for this elsewhere?  But thanks for your response.

Ana Memmel
    Cvent Project Manager
    Tangerine Travel, Ltd.

• 4.  RE: Date Format in FLEX

Posted 11-21-2019 00:46
    You are totally right on the locale...  I just didn't see this when I looked in Event Information/Details Tab.  But I did find it and you are right, it fixes everything.  Thanks. :)

Ana Memmel
    Cvent Project Manager
    Tangerine Travel, Ltd.