Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Need a summary report of fees paid

Posted 01-10-2020 14:20
    My event has several different fees (member early bird, member regular price, non-member early bird, non-member regular price, etc.). I need a report that shows me how many people paid each fee. Just the count, not the names. I just came over from Regonline where this was an automatic part of the event summary. Has anyone figured out how to get this info? Thanks!
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Crystal B.

• 2.  RE: Need a summary report of fees paid

Posted 01-10-2020 22:32
    I have never seen a report that broke down fees that way. Whether it was early, regular or late, it was reported all as the same fee.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Need a summary report of fees paid

Posted 16 hours ago

I am curious to know if you or anyone else figured out how to run this report of number of early bird vs regular for various registration types and admission items. We would also like to see this. It would be very helpful in evaluating our fee structure for next year. Thank you.

Lauren Blyth
    Member Care Associate
    Ohio Ecological Food & Farm AssociationUnited States

• 4.  RE: Need a summary report of fees paid

Posted 15 hours ago

We were able to create a report that is very close to this.

• Go to the Cross Event Reports - and run the 'Event Fee Details' report template. 
    • Save it. And then add new fields to the report from 'Report Data Settings'.  Add the 'Fees - General Information' fields t For sure add the Fee Name & Amount/Percentage.
    • Save and run the report. After you run the report, click the 3 dots on the top right of the resulting report that you have ran, and click 'Edit'. 
    • Modify the Groupings... and group on the 'Fee Name'.

I know my instructions are not super clear, but if you are familiar with the Cross Reports and reporting, then I think you will get it.  If not, I would play with this a bit by yourself, but then would actually call Cvent and have a support person really get the report to where you need it! I hope that helps!

Leigh Geraghty
    National Investment Center
    Annapolis, MD
    Senior Salesforce Administrator and Solutions Manager