Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Onboarding and training

Posted 09-10-2019 18:24
    We are a non profit association migrating from Regonline to CVent.  How do you get action for onboarding and training.  I can't get any responses to questions via calls, emails, chats, or telepathy.

We have a tight window and were assured that the 8 weeks would be enough.  10 days into the contract and nothing....
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    DwayneKalynchuk
    Recreation Facilities Assoc. of BC
    don@rfabc.com
    Canada

• 2.  RE: Onboarding and training

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-11-2019 16:57
    Hi Dwayne, 

Thank you so much for providing us your feedback on your experience. As a new user to Cvent Event Management I want you to know that we are dedicated to customer service and making sure you find success with our solutions.  

Here are a couple of Knowledge Base articles to help you get started:

Your account manager will contact you soon with more specifics. Your initial experience is not what we were hoping for. On boarding timelines can vary depending on products purchased and the service level agreed to in your contract, but I did want to let you know that we're hearing you!

Best,

Jodi Meier
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Onboarding and training

Posted 09-11-2019 17:14
    Hello Jodi,  thanks for the links.  My name is Don.  The system is using Dwayne name for some reason.  We did not purchase the flex product.  Also, how to I elevate the responsiveness to my queries.  The account manager is trying as well but nothing is happening.

DwayneKalynchuk
    don@rfabc.com
    Canada

• 4.  RE: Onboarding and training

Posted 09-11-2019 17:18
    Hi Jodi, with regards to the data migration, are the links within the article supposed to be live?  I am not able to click through.

DwayneKalynchuk
    don@rfabc.com
    Canada

• 5.  RE: Onboarding and training

Posted 10-21-2019 12:32
    Hi Jodi,

Is the option to request a free, one-time data migration available to other tools besides RegOnline?

Thanks

Liru Chin
    Stanford University