Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Sending an event reminder email to new registrants

Posted 08-22-2019 11:37
    I sent my first event reminder last week to all registrants. Since that time, about 2 dozen more people have registered. I want to send the same reminder email just to those new people who haven't received it yet. The only way I could figure out how to do this was: 

1. Note the day and time the last reminder was sent on the Event Reminder Advanced Settings tab
    2. Run a report of all registrants to see the day and time of their registration
    3. Run an Advanced Filter query on Registration Date to get the list of registrants who registered later than the day I sent the reminder
    4. Check against the report I ran and manually add in the people who registered the same day but later in the day than I sent the email since you can't run an Advanced Filter query on Registration Date that includes time

Is there an easier way?

TIA.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Abigail Grossman
    Project Lead
    National Institutes of Health - National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences

• 2.  RE: Sending an event reminder email to new registrants

Community MVP
    Posted 08-22-2019 11:55
    yep! go to send -> manually. Then select Advanced Search. change the bubble to Yes for "only include invitees who have not received this email in the last 6 months, then click search. Select all that appear, and send email :-)

Kelly Ohlert
    Supervisor Operations, Groups
    Stryker

• 3.  RE: Sending an event reminder email to new registrants

Posted 09-16-2019 12:44
    Thanks for responding to this Kelly, it is super useful!

Abigail Grossman
    Project Lead
    National Institutes of Health - National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences