Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Let's continue the conversation! Q&A for Quarterly Product Updates (Q4 2020)

Posted 02-04-2021 16:29
    If you joined us for our Quarterly Product Update Webinar's LIVE Q&A session today, we're glad you could make it! If you couldn't join us, it's not too late to register and watch on-demand so you're up-to-date on the latest Cvent product enhancements.

We're continuing the conversation here in the Cvent Community! Have questions we didn't get to answer in the live session or thought of additional questions? Thread them in this discussion and our product experts will jump in when they can to provide an answer.

I also wanted to highlight this upcoming Ask the Experts live discussion in the Community - members of our Product Management team will be LIVE for an hour on February 11 from 11am-12pm ET answering questions related to the Flex migration. If you have any Flex-related questions, shoot over to this thread!

#ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News

• 2.  RE: Let's continue the conversation! Q&A for Quarterly Product Updates (Q4 2020)

User Group Member
    Posted 02-05-2021 11:53
    How long can the VAH be open for an event?  (Start date to end date)  Now that conferences often aren't jampacked three day events for example, but instead spread over a longer period of time with a couple of hours during the month.

Barbara Wills
    Cvent Administrator
    Curators of the University of Missouri

• 3.  RE: Let's continue the conversation! Q&A for Quarterly Product Updates (Q4 2020)

Cvent Staff
    Posted 02-08-2021 17:43
    Hi @Barbara Wills - I hope all is well!

The VAH stays open until the Archive Date (configured under Event Information) is hit. After that date, it will no longer let people log in. If you need it to be open for an extended period of time, you can push the Archive Date back as far as you need to. Reach out to your Cvent Account Team to discuss your options!​

Carl Aldrich
    Director of Product Management
    Cvent, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Let's continue the conversation! Q&A for Quarterly Product Updates (Q4 2020)

Posted 02-09-2021 10:16
    Carl - session content (on-demand videos) are only available for 90 days post event unless we purchase additional storage/time, correct? That is what I've been told - just confirming that is correct.

THANKS

Melissa Williford
    Technology Services Project Manager
    ORAU

• 5.  RE: Let's continue the conversation! Q&A for Quarterly Product Updates (Q4 2020)

User Group Member
    Posted 02-09-2021 10:39
    Yes I also had heard 90 days.  My question really is how long from start date to end date (not archived date) can you have an event going in the VAH.  Many conferences don't want to have the back to back days anymore in the fully virtual format.

Barbara Wills
    Cvent Administrator
    University of Missouri

• 6.  RE: Let's continue the conversation! Q&A for Quarterly Product Updates (Q4 2020)

Cvent Staff
    Posted 02-22-2021 15:06
    Hi @Melissa Williford - yes, this is correct! Your Account Team can answer any additional questions you may have.

@Barbara Wills there really is no limit, but I recommend reaching out to your Client Success Advisor to ensure you're optimizing setup of your registration and Attendee Hub experiences (and understand where overages may come into play).

Thanks!​​​

Carl Aldrich
    Director of Product Management
    Cvent, Inc.