Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Post Event Survey w/Certificate Link .... how can I resend Certificate?

Posted 05-06-2020 11:21
    Hello Everyone!
    Has anyone ever had to do this?  Participants receive their event certificate after completing the survey but one of our participants has asked us to resend the certificate ... how can we do this without having to resend the survey?
    Many thanks!
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Kate Auld
    Senior EMEA Event Manager

• 2.  RE: Post Event Survey w/Certificate Link .... how can I resend Certificate?

Posted 05-07-2020 14:51
    Hi Kate,

I hope you are well! Just to confirm, are you using a custom email with the audience "Invitees who have completed their feedback survey" to send out the certificate link? 

If it is within the custom email, you can manually send this to the one-off registrant by selecting the email > Hover over the Send drop-down > Select Manually > Search and select invitee > Send. If you are in communication via an external system, you can also download the certificate on their behalf and then attach it to the separate email. You can do this by navigating to Invitee Management > Invitees & Registrants > Select invitee > Actions > Print Badges > Select certificate > Print. This will download the PDF to your own computer which you can save and send directly to them.

Please let me know if you are handling the initial sending of the certificate in another way that would require a different solution.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent