Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Introducing Cvent's all-in-one virtual solution

Posted 07-30-2020 16:08
    Edited by Jodi Meier 08-14-2020 13:23
    If you haven't already heard, Cvent has expanded our event platform to build a true end-to-end virtual event solution. The Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub® delivers a seamless experience for attendees from registration to live content and in-event engagement and gives you the ability to track attendee participation and offer sponsorship opportunities to help meet organizational goals.

Want to learn more? Watch this video that includes a brief overview of the new Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub® or check out the Virtual Event Solutions webpage.

Be sure to watch the recording of our Quarterly Product Update Webinar, where we gave an exciting sneak peek about this new product.

Reach out to your Cvent Account Team for more information.

#VirtualAttendeeHub
    #ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News

• 2.  RE: Introducing Cvent's all-in-one virtual solution

Posted 07-31-2020 10:43
    I see that there are pre-set tabs across the top (schedule, exhibitors, etc). Will planners have the ability to add additional content pages to that top navigation?

Miranda Allen
    Event Operations Manager
    MasterControl

• 3.  RE: Introducing Cvent's all-in-one virtual solution

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-31-2020 11:12
    Edited by Ritesh Sharma 07-31-2020 11:36
    Hi Miranda,

Currently, the top tabs cannot be customized. The tabs that will show up currently are My Events, All Sessions, Exhibitors and Sponsors. As we add new features like Attendees and Speakers, those would appear across the top. As for customizing the tab is concerned additionally, that is a great piece of feedback! I would suggest sharing this as an idea within the Ideation tab of the Community.

Ritesh Sharma
    Cvent Inc