Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Multi "track" event

Posted 08-10-2020 09:24
    Hi there! I am trying to set up one registration page for a two day virtual event, with each day being a different "track" that participants sign up for. Our aim is to have registrants select only one of the two days of programming to attend.

I have set up each day as a different registration type and path, but am wondering if I can build out the registration confirmation emails to include different information depending on what day the registrant has signed up for (date, time, webinar join link).

I know that the Tracks feature is still in the works, so if anyone else has any other suggestions of how to set up a similar type of event, I would love to hear it!
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Tess Favini
    Educational Events Coordinator
    Abiomed

• 2.  RE: Multi "track" event

Cvent Staff
    Posted 08-10-2020 09:37
    Hi Tess, 

Great question! While you can setup a multi-day event a few ways, in terms of separating emails, you can create different Invitation Lists for separate email communication. You can also utilize the custom emails to create separate email communication and then add advanced filters in the Advanced Settings tab for the Registration Type/Path. I have included information on Invitation Lists below to reference.

Adding Invitation Lists

Best,

Robin Schoenfeld
    Senior Client Success Advisor
    Productive Utilization