Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Surveys & Anyone Else Having Problems Getting a Response/Support from CVENT for CrowdCompass???

• 1.  Surveys & Anyone Else Having Problems Getting a Response/Support from CVENT for CrowdCompass???

Posted 10-07-2021 12:21
    Hi.

I'm having a problem getting sponsor surveys to appear "behind" the survey icon on the CrowdCompass app. The survey appears in the sponsor listing, but I cannot figure out how to get them to appear in the survey section of the app as well. Can anyone help?

Also, is anyone having an issue getting support for their CrowdCompass app? My project coordinator has changed five times since January of this year. The most recent coordinator assigned to us is no longer responding to my emails.

This is incredibly frustrating. I also contacted the "renewal manager" from CrowdCompass regarding this issue. No response.

Does anyone have a contact within CVENT they can refer me to so I can resolve this matter?

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Beth
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Beth Rees
    Independent Conference Meeting Planner Trade Show Project Manager
    The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapters, Inc

• 2.  RE: Surveys & Anyone Else Having Problems Getting a Response/Support from CVENT for CrowdCompass???

Posted 10-07-2021 12:54
    Hi Beth,

I hope you are having a nice Thursday! I'll let other users jump in regarding your question on the survey icon, but I did want to let you know I connected with your account team and they will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks for sharing your concern so we can get this resolved for you!

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent