Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Balance Due

Posted 03-03-2021 15:59
    I am trying to figure out how to create a list of attendees who still have a balance due so that I can contact them. How can I create this list? The only thing I can find is developing an email that will be sent to everyone but I would like to see their details.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Allison Mullins
    Manager of Public Programs
    Museum of the Bible

• 2.  RE: Balance Due

Community MVP
    Posted 03-03-2021 20:44
    There are probably a few different Financial Reports.
    One is Financial --> Orders

Advanced Criteria   Amount Due Greater than 1

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Balance Due

Posted 03-03-2021 22:16
    Edited by Michael Gaytan 03-03-2021 22:16
    Hi Allison,

As Steve suggested I was able to create a financial report to determine who had a balance due. I then created a new email and sent to Audience: Registrants who have a balance due. This balance due email contained the below text and Logic Tags from my event.

Dear {[C-FIRST NAME]},

You currently have the amount due of {[C-BALANCE DUE]} for attending the Expo in the {[E-TITLE]}. Using the "Modify Registration" link below, please enter your email address {[C-EMAIL]} and confirmation number {[C-CONFIRMATION NUM]} to access your registration information. Once logged-in to the system, please select the "Submit Payment" button directly above the countdown timer to submit your payment.

Happy building!
    Michael

Michael Gaytan
    Director of Technology
    MeetingAdvice, Inc.
    MichaelG@meetingadvice.com
    www.MeetingAdvice.com

• 4.  RE: Balance Due

Community MVP
    Posted 03-04-2021 10:09
    The email works for me. I also include if you feel this is in error, contact me.
    Unfortunately I find people ignoring the email, either because it's being flagged as spam or people simply don't check their email.
    Particular a problem for gmail users. Sometimes I need to use my real work email to remind them to check their email.
    Eventually I need to send an email that their registration will be cancelled. That email, somehow they read.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America