For those who joined us earlier in August for our Q2 2020 Quarterly Product Updates webinar, thanks for attending! We hope you found the presented content valuable and left with a clear understanding of Cvent product development. Our next QPU Webinar will be held in early November - be on the lookout for that invite in the Community soon.Couldn't join us this quarter? We missed you! Find the on-demand link here, which has been chapterized for you to easily jump between the product updates you want to listen to.Have additional questions about leveraging the Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub® for your virtual event strategy? Reach out to your Account Manager or join us at Cvent CONNECT Virtual (August 25-26) to see it in action! You'll also want to join our Ask The Experts LIVE discussion right here in the Community on August 27 from 11am-12pm eastern. Our VP of Product Management, McNeel Keenan, and his team will be answering any questions submitted on the thread! You won't want to miss it.
1. Q: How many sessions can you have going on at one time? asked by @April Sailsbury
2. Q: Is the wireframe of any of the Virtual Attendee Hub pages customizable, or what parts can be customized? asked by @Miranda Allen
3. Q: Are there plans to add the ability to add your own tabs across the top to create custom pages as needed? asked by @Miranda Allen
4. Q: What's the difference between the CrowdCompass Online Event Guide vs Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub? When would we use one vs the other? asked by @Peggy Ng
5. Q: Can the moderator approve or reject questions so they are not viewable by attendees until approved? asked by @Miranda Allen
7. Q: Does the Virtual Attendee Hub support appointments? asked by @Alejandra Guzmán
8. Q: Will this be able to support different/multiple languages? asked by @Anna Friday
9. Q: When do you expect Cvent Engagement Hub to be available to use? Are you waiting until after Cvent Connect or will it be available prior to? asked by @Tammy Boucher and @Marissa Spiers
10. Q: Is the Virtual Attendee Hub an additional cost or will it be part of the Event system? asked by @Sinclaire Erdwien and @Mary Donini
12. Q: When will Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub have its own video streaming function? As opposed to integrating with Zoom, WebEx, etc. asked by @Jerry Turner
13. Q: Will you be able to record concurrent breakouts? asked by @Paolo Gonzalez
14. Q: Will you be able to pre-sort registrants into breakout rooms? asked by @Paolo Gonzalez
16. Q: Are there any specific differences regarding requirements for compliance, regulations, disclaimer when going to "Virtual Meetings"? asked by @Arabelle Fourgo
1. Q: Is there a help article for the attendee SSO? asked by @ASHLEIGH HUFF
2. Q: Is bulk unregister available only for newly created flex events or will it be available for flex events that are created currently? asked by @Claire Shields
3. Q: Administrator Management – what did you mean by this? One of my "bucket list" items is to be able to add an administrator to those registered that did not put in the administrator information when they originally registered. Does this mean we can now do that? Or can they only have an administrator if they originally added it in the original registration? asked by @Vicki Thiele
4. Q: For donation items, is there a fee on the donation? asked by @Shay Urban
5. Q: If we're adding virtual event details, would that be from our own virtual conferencing platform like Zoom? asked by @Shay Urban
6. Q: How does the Donation widget differ from the "Additional Items" widget? Does it allow you to bypass fees or direct to a separate processor? asked by @Kristin Huben
7. Q: Is Multi-language on Flex still set to launch this month? My organization is in Canada and we have a bilingual mandate. We cannot move over to Flex until multi-language functionality is available. asked by @Jen O'Toole
8. Q: Are we able to customize Flex widgets? The "Boxed" hotel or travel widgets don't ask all the questions we incorporate in our reg builds asked by @Jen O'Toole
9. Q: For Group Flights, is there a maximum number per group? asked by @Lynda Gibbs
10. Q: Is the Placeholder Text option (that was just released in the MRF) available in the Site Designer for Flex events? asked by @Kaulise Lungstrom and @Sabika Fathima
1. Q: Will tasks copy over when you duplicate an event? asked by @Alejandra Guzmán
2. Q: In the SRC, what is the file type size limit? asked by @Mia McLaughlin
1. Q: Sorry - was the default time 15 or 50 min for the EventCenter timeout? asked by @Brenda Jones
2. Q: Is this update for Weblinks for both mobile & desktop versions of CrowdCompass? asked by @Christine Rocco
3. Q: Do you get charged twice for registrants if we are doing a virtual event and crowd compass? asked by @Shay Urban
4. Q: In Crowdcompass, with the links to the virtual events, is there a way to create a different link for each attendee? We use ON24 and each attendee needs their own specialized link to access the ON24 webcast. asked by @Peggy Ng
1. Q: Does OnArrival support SSO for iPads or iPhones? asked by @Peggy Ng
2. Q: Is QuickScan also able to connect to temperature check systems to consolidate that information on the registration information as well? asked by @Keiko Takeshita
1. Q: Can multiple people register (up to specified capacity) to attend the same appointment time? asked by @Roy Sanson-Mosier
1. Q: We were told that our survey questions/responses would not be transferred over to the new platform - is that accurate? asked by @Kelsey Huber
Do you have a matrix that breaks down the differences between the Virtual Attendee Hub, the Virtual Attendee Hub Mobile component (is this an app?) and CrowdCompass? Trying to understand what can be done on the Virtual Attendee Hub that can't be done on CrowdCompass i.e. embedded live stream, on-demand content etc.
Also, when would we use the VAH mobile component vs CrowdCompass?
Thanks for the reply.
We have already discussed this with our Account Manager but she's light on information and was not able to provide this detail. I'm hoping we'll get some clarity at Cvent Connect.
Hi Henk,I see, thanks for your response! I would then encourage you to post these questions through our Community Ask the Expert discussion with the Cvent Product Managers leading the Virtual Attendee Hub product, including our Vice President of Product Management, McNeel Keenan. The live session will kick off at 11:00am ET on Thursday, however the thread is open and you can post your question today.Here is the discussion link.Please let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy Cvent CONNECT Virtual!