Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Participant Virtual Event Engagement Survey

Posted 05-20-2020 13:46

My supervisor and I are currently working with our management team to determine whether or not we are going to move our Fall Conference to a virtual conference this year due to COVID-19. We are trying to gauge our participants on how they would feel about the conference moving to virtual. Have any of you developed any survey questions that you would suggest that we ask our participants? We would like to survey them before we make our decision and we are having a hard time determining what survey questions to ask to really get a good feel for what format of the conference they would be comfortable with. If you have not developed survey questions, do you know another resource that we could refer to?

Thank you!

#Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Vanessa Larson
    Education Coordinator
    Montana Hospital Association

• 2.  RE: Participant Virtual Event Engagement Survey

Posted 05-27-2020 17:33
    Vanessa, reach out to me directly. I have some advice for you. mzampino@sig.org

Mary Zampino, CSP, CSMP | Vice President – Content, Research & Analytics | SIG
    mzampino@sig.org | LinkedIn: maryzampino | Twitter: @MaryZampino_SIG

• 3.  RE: Participant Virtual Event Engagement Survey

Posted 06-01-2020 19:41
    Hi Vanessa!  Do you anticipate having any social distancing measures in place?  If you are anticipating requiring masks, practicing social distancing, wearing masks, etc. you could ask questions in your survey while also "advertising" that you will make sure to take in to account the current situation.  For example, maybe have questions saying, "would you be willing to attend this conference if you are required to attend wearing a mask?".  It could help show that you as a group are being cautious but also see if people are comfortable yet in large groups/large gatherings.  Hope this is helpful!

Kayla Sisco
    Convention Coordinator
    Impact XM