Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Concur Integration / Travel Reporting

Posted 11-09-2021 07:55
    Hey fellow Cventers

We have been struggling to get our Cvent/Concur integration working successfully but our latest challenge is around change reporting.  What reports do you use to identify changes and if you can't get everything from a report, what steps do you take to identify the exact change?

The Air Changes report doesn't show modifications (and don't believe any report does), always additions so it's hard to see what is an actual Addition vs a Change.   We have added date last modified but you still need to run another report to find out what has actually changed and the whole process is very time consuming.

Without taking an old report and a new report and doing some v-lookups each time, we have not been able to identify an easy solution.

Hoping someone has been successful in this and can share their expertise!
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Tara Prentice
    Meeting Manager
    NIKE, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Concur Integration / Travel Reporting

Posted 11-10-2021 09:18
    Hi Tara,

We are also struggling getting the integration to work as it previously had prior to us transitioning to flex (and prior to the pandemic). Being we still don't have the integration working, we haven't gotten to work with the reports, yet. So, I can't speak much to that but I would be interested in hearing more about your challenges getting your integration to work with Concur. What has your issue been and how did you resolve it?

Thank you!

Stephanie Douglass
    Team Leader, Travel and Event Management
    Edward Jones

• 3.  RE: Concur Integration / Travel Reporting

User Group Member
    Posted 11-10-2021 22:36
    Edited by Hayley Contegiacomo 11-11-2021 11:11
      |   view attached
    Hi Tara, 

You are on the right report for modifications. On the report it should show additions, modifications & cancelations. Attached is a screen shot of a test flight I just changed. The lower two lines are the addition of the flight, and the upper two lines are the modification. The report isn't perfect as it won't tell you what has been modified, just that the flights have changed from the last update. You can see you can also filter to only show modifications as well. Are you looking for more information on the modifications? 

If you are not getting any modifications on the report, it is likely that the integration isn't completely correct. My guess would be that it is deleting out flights and re-entering them, rather than simply updating them. Are you using an automatic queue from concur/GDS to push changes back into cvent? That always helps.

Hayley Contegiacomo
    Chief Technology Officer
    Huddle Agency
    -------------------------------------------