Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Multi-City Travel Module

Posted 09-11-2019 14:00
    Edited by Kelly Ohmes 09-11-2019 14:00
    ​Now that PNR Integration is available in Flex I am setting up my first full registration form. I am running into a problem with the travel module as the incentive trip I am setting up is a multi-destination trip. They will be flying into Chiang Mai and then flying home from Bangkok. In the old registration (see below), they were able to put a different airport in for the Departure Airport on the Return than they put in the for the Arrival Airport they entered for the outbound. Now, in the new Flex module they only have a Departure Airport and Arrival Airport and those cities are automatically reversed for the return flight and does not allow for changes (see below). I'm not sure how I can use the Flex travel module for this trip and don't want to go back to the old Standard reg. Any ideas?

Old Standard version
    Flex Version

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Kelly Ohmes
    Manager, Group Travel Services
    InComm InCentives

• 2.  RE: Multi-City Travel Module

Community MVP
    Posted 09-19-2019 08:22
    Hi Kelly, 
    Does it not allow you to edit the departure information for the return flight? If not... you may have actually found a bug that needs to be reported ASAP. I would imagine that most people would never set up a trip with different return airport, and it may have been overlooked by the development team!

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme McMilllen & Associates