Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Question Tags

Community MVP
    Posted 07-16-2021 09:53
    Did questions tags get removed when the question library was taken away? There is no way for me to add a question tag to questions unless they are registration questions. There used to be an option to add question tags in other areas of the system including the MRF, Surveys, etc.
    #ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #ReportingandInsights
    #ExecutingStrategicMeetingsManagement

------------------------------
    Lindsay Buchanan
    Meetings Management Consultant
    Intent Strategy Group (A Division of M&IW)
    M +1 262.488.4537
    lbuchanan@meetings-incentives.com

• 2.  RE: Question Tags

Community MVP
    Posted 07-22-2021 14:37
    @Lindsay Buchanan, I am following this topic. I am finding some limited functionality re: questions in the current version of Cvent's New Standard Registration interface. In Classic Reg, I could have conditional logic and sub-questions. I cannot for registration questions, which makes me terribly sad.

I assume you saw this "Adding Question Tags" article? I think that question tags can only be added to registration questions, and not Travel or Feedback questions.  I did not see reference to question tags in Creating a Premium Survey. So MRFs and Survey's don't have them enabled yet, I think.

A couple of "gotchas:"
    1. To report on tagged questions in Flex events, the question will need to be on the Published version of registration. If it's only "Saved," the event will not appear since an invitee will not be able to answer the question.
    2. Question tags cannot be added to Travel or Feedback questions

It looks like we lost some tag functionality - thank you for spotting it. If you put in a Idea in Community, ping me and I'll upvote it. 

​​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 3.  RE: Question Tags

Community MVP
    Posted 07-23-2021 09:19
    Hey Brenda!

I am glad I am not the only one who is concerned with the functionality that has been removed as we have moved over to Flex. I just added this to the Ideas section.

Idea Details - Cvent Community

Thanks!

Lindsay Buchanan
    Meetings Management Consultant
    Intent Strategy Group (A Division of M&IW)
    M +1 262.488.4537
    lbuchanan@meetings-incentives.com

• 4.  RE: Question Tags

Posted 07-27-2021 09:37
    Thanks for adding it to the Ideas section.  I too am frustrated with the loss of tag functionality (and more) with Flex.

Heather Payne
    Director, Conference & Event Marketing
    RBC Dominion Securities, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Question Tags

Posted 07-28-2021 17:36
    I'm also following this post as I'm a little frustrated with the decision to take away the question library.  Flex is a wonderful tool, but I am also running into a few road blocks in the functionality.

Chere Brooks
    Learning Events Manager
    Habitat For Humanity International, Inc.