Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Anyone else having issues with drop down text being cut off

Posted 11-06-2019 13:35
      |   view attached
    Hi Cvent community -

We are getting ready to launch our first large scale event in flex and have run in to issues that the solutions team can't seem to recreate on their end or provide a fix.  Curious is any other planners are having issues in testing mode or live (we are currently in test mode) with drop down boxes cutting off text.  Everything was appearing normal until about 2 days ago.  All our team members are seeing the same issue.  I've inserted a screen shot.  Thanks for reading!

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jennifer Ludwig
    Director, Conferences And Events
    The Humane Society of the United States

• 2.  RE: Anyone else having issues with drop down text being cut off

Posted 11-06-2019 17:41
    Hi Jennifer,

We were able to replicate the issue and multiple teams are engaged in finding the root cause.

This is getting resolved by changing the overall theme of the website. But we will then have to update Colors/Styling to what you want manually later, as per branding needs.

David Ramdeen - The CSA on the account is already working on this and he will keep you posted.

-----------------------------------
    Brett Sachdeva
    Tech Lead
    Cvent Client Services

• 3.  RE: Anyone else having issues with drop down text being cut off

Posted 11-07-2019 12:20
    Hi Jennifer,
    I have not run into this issue, but I hope they can find a solution for you soon. It's very frustrating when the customer service team cannot recreate an issue and we are left to figure it out. Sorry this is happening on your end, and I hope you find a solution soon! (possibly even someone else experiencing the same thing)

Fingers crossed!

Tiffany Robinson
    Conference Planning Coordinator II
    Pacific Life Insurance Company