Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Finding a report that pulls all registrations by company

Posted 03-04-2021 08:25

Good morning, 

I'm looking for a report that will show registrations by company, including the sessions within each event.  I tried running a transaction details report but I do not have the option to include sessions. 

We host in person, hands on training events throughout the year.  Each event could have 3 possible weeks (or sessions) to choose from.  In the current environment, we are finding people are registering for Session A, then modifying their registration for Session B if they decide they are still not comfortable attending in person.  We have several companies who have gotten confused because they made several modifications to their registrations.  I would like to be able to pull a report that shows everything they have registered for. 

Is this possible? 

#Miscellaneous
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 2.  RE: Finding a report that pulls all registrations by company

Community MVP
    Posted 03-05-2021 12:37

Hi Kim,

To confirm, are you looking for a cross event report?

Loretta Peterson
    Events Associate
    CDW

• 3.  RE: Finding a report that pulls all registrations by company

Posted 03-08-2021 12:35
    Hi Loretta!

Yes, I needed a report that covers all events but I was struggling to find a good fit.  Cvent customer service walked me through using a cross event report with advanced settings.  Thanks for responding!  

Kim

Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 4.  RE: Finding a report that pulls all registrations by company

Community MVP
    Posted 03-08-2021 13:11
    Great-glad you got it set up!   Sessions are referred to as Agenda Items in some of the cross events reports which throws people off when they are looking for specific session data.

I suggested to Cvent that they have a single source resource that lists the data categories and/or fields by report in the knowledge documents to help us locate the data we need.

Loretta Peterson
    Events Associate
    CDW