Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  FLEX Resources?

Posted 03-25-2020 17:00
    What are some good resources on FLEX? I'm having a little trouble learning it. FLEX does not seem very intuitive to me, unlike the classic version. 

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Audra Harris
    Event Registrar, Strategic Events and Engagement
    YMCA of the USA

• 2.  RE: FLEX Resources?

Community MVP
    Posted 03-25-2020 19:10
    There is this, https://community.cvent.com/training
    but I think the best way to learn is to dive in and ask questions.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: FLEX Resources?

Posted 03-26-2020 08:19
    Hi @Audra Harris - I hope all is well! I wanted to pass along some additional Flex resources you may find helpful.

A key page you'll probably want to bookmark is our Flex Customer Resources page. This page is chock full of helpful resources such as training links, top articles from our Knowledge Base, design tips, FAQs, and much more.

If you're totally new to Flex, I'd say your best place to start is with online training, which is exactly where @Steven Schlossman pointed you.​ You can either enter through the Community link Steven sent over, or if you click the Flex Customer Resources link I sent you and click on the "Resources/Training" jump link, you'll see "Flex Training in the Learning Management System" towards the bottom.

While you're on the Flex Resources page, I would also recommend clicking the "Building Your First Event in Flex" jump link and checking out the two resources in there (the mini webinar and the help article). Those are key 'getting started' resources that'll help guide you.

Another resource I love that I think you'll find helpful is under the "Transitioning to Flex" jump link - it's a Knowledge Base article titled "Where Are Registration Settings in Flex?" If you're someone that's well versed in Classic events, this article will help connect the dots on where all those different settings are now located within a Flex event.

I'd say start with those, then when you're feeling more comfortable, take advantage of the other resources linked on that Flex Customer Resources page as well as throughout the Training page on the Community (link Steven sent)! And, as always, continue to post questions here on the Open Forum so other users can chime in and help you out :) 

Tristen Asrejadid
    Cvent Staff Community Member