Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Does anyone work for a Cvent Re-Seller?

Posted 02-19-2020 11:36
    Hi - I'm trying to find companies who use their Cvent to build registration sites for their clients.  Interested in finding event technology opportunities :)

Thank you!
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Elaine Barber
    Events Manager
    Associated Luxury Hotels International

• 2.  RE: Does anyone work for a Cvent Re-Seller?

Posted 02-26-2020 11:33
    Hi Elaine - That's exactly what we do!  We manage the Cvent site and typically just send clients the registration reports so they can see the final information.   Is there anything specific you are curious about?

Kayla Sisco
    Convention Coordinator
    Impact XM

• 3.  RE: Does anyone work for a Cvent Re-Seller?

Community MVP
    Posted 02-27-2020 08:25
    Hi Elaine,

So to be on the Community, you must have your own Cvent account. You could have a 3rd party company use THEIR Cvent to build your registration websites, but then THAT company would own and have control over access to that data. I think you would be better served by hiring a person certified in Cvent Event Management to build the registration within your OWN Cvent account. That way your company has direct access to the data, reports, and all info relating to all events for your company. There was recently an Event MB + Cvent (shoutout to my Podcast gal Brook Gracey) titled "The Rise of the Event Technologist" and there is also a Cvent e-book about it. I recommend those resources and to hire a Cvent-certified person to build the infrastructure you need within your corporate account.​

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 4.  RE: Does anyone work for a Cvent Re-Seller?

User Group Member
    Posted 02-27-2020 11:15
    What kind of 'event technology opportunities'. As in you don't want your own cvent account but would rather someone do it for you? There may be some issues there regarding privacy of lists. Every time we've talked to anyone about our event sites, they've always said we needed to maintain our own cvent account and then provide them with a user login.

Rachel Sigley
    Branding
    Tata America International Corporation