Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Speaker information displayed in View Profile pop-up window

Posted 01-06-2021 12:26
    When you click the "view profile" button, is there a way to have the speaker's assigned session(s) display on that pop-up window? Here are the options provided in the site designer:

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Mary Beth Bigley
    CEO
    National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties

• 2.  RE: Speaker information displayed in View Profile pop-up window

User Group Member
    Posted 01-13-2021 12:07
    Have you tried assigning the speaker to the session itself to connect them?

Rachel Sigley
    Sr. Brand Marketing Manager
    Tata America International Corporation

• 3.  RE: Speaker information displayed in View Profile pop-up window

Community MVP
    Posted 01-13-2021 15:27
    @Mary Beth Bigley, I have not found a way to display all the sessions in that way on the registration website. Although all my speakers are associated with their sessions, the Speakers page does not contain a link to all the sessions to which the speaker is associated. That would be an excellent enhancement.

One thing you COULD do is set up a custom filter on the Agenda page using each speaker's first and last name. I'd do this via import/export. Then someone could filter on the speaker name and see just THEIR sessions on the Agenda page.

I didn't use CrowdCompass for my last event, a 100% virtual one, but I think in CrowdCompass you get a list of all the sessions to which a speaker is associated under the Speakers icon in CrowdCompass. Hopefully either the custom filter or using CrowdCompass will work for you. to display all the sessions associated to a speaker.

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States