Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Assign default value to cc Contact field in surveys

Posted 12-08-2021 04:25
    Hello
    Does anyone know if it is possible to assign a default value to the cc Email address field in a new experience survey. I want to cc our email account on some emails that are sent to a respondent when they complete a survey. I don't want to use the Email alerts in plain text.  We don't use the cc field for anything else.  thanks Jacinta
    #CventCONNECT
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Jacinta Lee
    Program Manager, Queensland
    Metro North Hospital and Health Services (MNHSS)

• 2.  RE: Assign default value to cc Contact field in surveys

Cvent Staff
    Posted 12-15-2021 10:32
    Hi Jacinta,

Within emails in surveys, there is a settings tab that has an option for "Sent an additional copy of the email each time it is sent." If you select edit in this tab, you will be able to add an additional recipient here so that each time the email is sent, your team will receive the email as well.

I hope this helps!

Madeline Mason
    Senior Client Success Advisor
    Productive Utilization

• 3.  RE: Assign default value to cc Contact field in surveys

Posted 12-16-2021 20:39
      |   view attached
    Thank you Madeline! I have tried this but it does not seem to work. I open survey emails, and the email I have created (which works fine to respondent) and then in settings click edit. I have added us as an email recipient by creating an invitation list and ticked the send additional  (as per the attached screen shot). I don't have an option to add the email address directly. But nothing arrives  to our email account although the respondent still receives their email. Sorry if I am missing the obvious! Any further direction would be greatly appreciated!
    Jacinta

Jacinta Lee
    Program Manager, Queensland
    Metro North Hospital and Health Services (MNHSS)