Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  How do you make Agenda items in 2 column Layout??

Posted 01-31-2020 23:55

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Drew Norman
    Camunda Services GmbH

• 2.  RE: How do you make Agenda items in 2 column Layout??

Posted 02-05-2020 16:47
    Hi Drew,

I just listened to the video above and have a few notes regarding your questions:
    • You cannot split the default Agenda widget into two columns. I have seen some customers design their own "Agenda" page via text/sections/page elements rather than the actual widget if you are looking for a different design. However, this would be a manual process and would not automatically populate the information entered in Event Details > Sessions.
    • For sessions that are occurring at the same time, you could consider exploring the Session Group feature. This allows you to group Sessions together, and the registrant can only choose one. This would also put them into a drop-down view when the invitee is going through registration.
    • For updating colors of text, I would recommend reviewing this helpful article on Flex's Applied Styles. Additionally, you can customize the Agenda widget further by selecting it > Select Customize in the menu on the right > Select Code and Location > Update color > Save and Publish as needed.

Best,
    Danni

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent