Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Changing Time Format to US PM/AM

Posted 01-31-2020 16:03
    How do you change the Time Format from military time to regular US AM/PM.
    #ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Drew Norman
    Camunda Services GmbH

• 2.  RE: Changing Time Format to US PM/AM

Posted 02-05-2020 12:55
    Check out this article: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000018017&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=How%20do%20you%20change%20the%20Time%20Format%20from%20military%20time%20to%20regular%20US%20AM/PM..  Hope this helps!

Melissa Thuston
    Sr Corporate Meeting and Event Planner
    Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Changing Time Format to US PM/AM

Community MVP
    Posted 02-05-2020 16:29
    In your Classic event, change how the date and time appears on the Summary page and alongside sessions going to Website & Registration > Website > Event Website. Click the rightmost tab, Theme, then Edit. Scroll down to Display Options, and select a new format. Click Save. Make the same change for fields that appear during registration, such as DOB or departure dates, by going to Website & Registration > Registration > Registration Settings and selecting a registration path, if you have more than one. Click Edit. Scroll down to Date & Time Format and make your selections (you'll have fewer options here). Click Save.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme McMilllen & Associates

• 4.  RE: Changing Time Format to US PM/AM

Posted 02-06-2020 08:46
    You can do this at the reg. path setting which is located under website and registration and then registration.

Julie Schnepp
    Conference Coordinator
    Acton Institute

• 5.  RE: Changing Time Format to US PM/AM

Community MVP
    Posted 02-10-2020 08:46
    I'll just add a quick note. When uploading sessions in bulk using the import template, your sessions will appear in the 24 hour (military) time format.  I often add 3 columns to my import sheet when I'm building it for a quick visual check.

Column 1 for date: =DATE(YEAR(X0),MONTH(X0),DAY(X0)) where XO is the START DATE/TIME field
    Column 2 for start time: =TIME(HOUR(XO),MINUTE(XO),0) where XO is the START DATE/TIME field
    Column 3 for end time: =TIME(HOUR(XO),MINUTE(XO),0) where XO is the END DATE/TIME field

The above 3 formulas will allow you a quick visual check as you are building your upload sheet.

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States