Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 07-17-2019 16:52
    We have been using CVENT for many years - we do CME events but I have not been able to convince our company to use Cvent to administer the CME certificates and Questions etc..
    DOes anyone have any experience either good or bad using Cvent
    we currently use another company to manage CME credits and I think it would be easiier if we did it all in Cvent

We are using Rivent for CME certification

Any thoughts would be appreciated

#Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Nicholas Rillo
    Senior Manager, Operations
    Global Academy for Medical Education Inc

• 2.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-02-2019 18:31
    I mean, I think anytime you can streamline your processes to be in one place it makes everything easier. There's probably a lot less manual work this way.

Kim Schechter
    Program and Administrative Manager
    Executive Director Inc.

• 3.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-05-2019 10:30
    We just recently (in the past month!) switched from managing the CPE certificates internally (our event manager had to cross-reference event check-ins and mail merge into the certificates, then email the certificates to the correct account manager... who then emailed the certificate to the attendee as a follow-up touch) to managing them via an Inquisium follow-up survey. Once the survey is complete, they receive their certificate (via having it set up in the back end of Cvent). It looks to be working very smoothly!!! I highly recommend automating the process and re-investing what you are spending with the third party on something that can increase revenue rather than an administrative task.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme McMilllen & Associates

• 4.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-05-2019 11:51
    We have moved all of this onto one platform, CVENT. We did this to streamline the 3rd party companies we were using for those other jobs, certification, etc. Additionally, for the people working on this, it streamlined this job to the event manager/coordinated which allowed our graphic designer to provide a template and walk away as the Cvent certificate program is automated...HUGE TIME SAVER for our team!

Courtney Riley
    Digital Media Supervisor
    CNC Software, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-05-2019 11:59
    Hi Nick, 

I agree with Kim - anytime you can keep everything on one platform the better. Maybe find out what your company's concerns are and then get on a call with a Cvent rep to get answers on those questions? Then go back to your team with all the pros and cons. 

Best,
    Haley

Haley Kilar
    Junior Operations Coordinator
    Encore Live Productions

• 6.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-06-2019 13:13
    We do use Cvent to track CE credits. It is easy to create a certificate for someone that you can see obviously attended the training and you can add any scoring to internal notes. For large scale tracking, it might not be as useful. But at the very least it's easy to create certificates.

Andrea Johnson
    Contract Administrator
    Association of Communication Engineers

• 7.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-07-2019 17:12
    Hi Nick! Although we're not using Cvent for CMEs YET, I did start to demonstrate its usefulness by converting the "Certificate" functionality into an automated VISA letter download for registrants. 

Maybe finding a way to use Certificates in a slightly different way could convince your team to move CME management into Cvent?

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 8.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-09-2019 17:34
    We are using Cvent to manage our CLE and CPE conferences. We track attendance, issue certificates  via Cvent, CrowdCompass and OnArrival. It is such a time-saver!

Jacqueline C. Ward, CMP
    Director, Continuing Legal Education & Special Events, UNC-Chapel Hill

• 9.  RE: Do you use Cvent to track CME credits or another vendor

Posted 08-12-2019 10:43
    This does not apply to what we do, but if we did, I think using Cvent would be highly beneficial. I think it just makes more sense to use one platform for everything, as long as it does what you need it to do.

Melissa Thuston
    Sr. Corporate Meeting and Event Planner
    Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.