Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Registrant Submitted Registration But Data Cannot Be Found

Posted 11-24-2019 18:25
    Last Friday, i have 2 registrants who managed to register via Flex and reached the Confirmation Page on the website.
    However both never receive their confirmation e-mail and I cannot seem to find their information / data in the backend system nor under the Abandoned Registration list. 

Has anyone encountered this issue before?
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Ronald Lim
    Event Producer
    Think Tank Productions Sdn. Bhd.

• 2.  RE: Registrant Submitted Registration But Data Cannot Be Found

Posted 11-25-2019 09:10
    Hi Ronald,

I recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 1.866.318.4357 or utilizing the chat feature in the Cvent Community. Our Customer Care Team will be able to assist in troubleshooting further to determine where these registrations are located. 

Best,
    Robin

Robin Schoenfeld
    Cvent Inc

• 3.  RE: Registrant Submitted Registration But Data Cannot Be Found

Posted 11-25-2019 09:46
    Hi Ronald,

I can't be sure, but I have had this happen in the past when the system has timed out.  Unfortunately, Cvent doesn't tell registrants when it has happened and it allows them to pick up where they stopped, but it's not actually going through.  Could that be the case?

Elaine Barber
    Events Manager
    Associated Luxury Hotels International

• 4.  RE: Registrant Submitted Registration But Data Cannot Be Found

Posted 11-26-2019 07:26
    Someone commented about the system timing out and Cvent not displaying a message stating your session has timed out etc.  This is probably what happened. This happens to me with failed payments. We require credit card only payment. Somehow the attendee receives a confirmed email stating they are registered. When actually they have not paid to register. Very frustrating ... can Cvent not add this message to registration process and resolve this issue?

Sherry Mountford
    Sr Director, Tradeshow and Events
    Asembia