Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Header/footer library

Posted 02-04-2021 15:28
    Are there any plans to create a library for footers (both site and email would be really helpful)?
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jane Hollyer
    Senior Project Manager
    Maritz

• 2.  RE: Header/footer library

User Group Member
    Posted 02-11-2021 06:28
    Hi Jane,

I have added a folder to our library called footers and load all of the images into that folder. I have also created a header folder and put numerous headers images in that folder. When needed, I simply pull the image needed from the header or footer file. The upside to that is design teams only have to build the image once. What I do miss is the ability that Cvent had to resize images. For some reason, that is no longer an option.

Mary Ann Hall
    Event Planner
    Federal Reserve System

• 3.  RE: Header/footer library

Posted 02-11-2021 07:15

I too find this very frustrating. Resizing outside and coming back in etc.

Ali Welsh

Global Director of Events

Moore Global

Moore_Logo

M +44(0)7785506262

www.moore-global.com

Twitter-icon      Instagram-icon      LinkedIn-icon

If you have any doubt about the authenticity of an email you receive which claims to come from Moore Global and/or any of its staff members, please do not click on any links within the email and please do not respond to it. Instead, forward the email to support@moore-global.com (with subject line Email authenticity check) and our Support Team will let you know whether the email is a legitimate email from Moore Global.

Fourth & Fifth Floors | 14-15 Lower Grosvenor Place | SW1W 0EX | London

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. They may contain legally privileged information, and may not be disclosed to anyone else. If you have received this email in error please notify support@moore-global.com and delete all copies from your system.

Moore Global Network Limited is registered in England and Wales with registered number 12139967.