Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  No one will give me the contact for the corporate office.

Posted 06-17-2020 13:38
    I have had several problems and when I call in I keep getting told to contact my rep.  but he does not respond back. 

when asked to talk to a supervisor we can not do that when asked to contact corporate office we can not do that .  you have to talk to your rep.  

how do some one get problems taken care of if they will not let you talk to a supervisor or the corotate office?  

I have tried for over a year with different problems and the same thing.  

I am sure that this will not get on the community forum they will just filter it out and delete it.

Cvent idea and tools are helpful and could be a lot of help to my non profit and many like mine that help low income housing . 
    but we will never know because I can not talk to a supervisor or the corotate office.
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Richard Berendson
    President
    Midwest Association of Housing Cooperatives

• 2.  RE: No one will give me the contact for the corporate office.

Posted 06-17-2020 14:20
    Hi Richard,

I have spoken internally with your Account Team and understand you have been in touch today and have been actively working with the Cvent Support Team for next steps on your account. If needed, your Account Team is also able to set up a call with you to discuss further. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions that I can assist with.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent