Open Forum

View Only

Weekly Product Release Notes - November 3, 2020

• 1.  Weekly Product Release Notes - November 3, 2020

Posted 11-03-2020 13:26

Happy Tuesday and Election Day, Cvent Community! I'm happy to share the latest product updates we've got across #CrowdCompass, #VirtualAttendeeHub, and #Admin/Reporting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CrowdCompass

App store name change:
     As a reminder, we've changed the name of our mobile app from AttendeeHub to CrowdCompass Events.

Virtual Attendee Hub

Event App Session Check-In (Event App)

If you enable this for a given session, this feature allows attendees to check themselves into that session via the Event App. You can also lock interactive content behind this check-in status. For smaller, lower-budget onsite events, this feature allows you to track participation without the need for onsite staff. Additionally, you can ensure that only those attendees who are actually in the session are interacting (regardless of how they checked in).

• What we're excited about: This feature is geared specifically for onsite and hybrid events. Those attending virtually can check-in by watching the streaming video while those onsite can check themselves in to interact with the same content (i.e. Live Polling).
    • What do I have to do to use this feature? This feature is on in your events by default. Attendees must have the latest version of the app to use this functionality.

Time Zone Support (Event App)

This feature allows attendees to decide whether to view schedule items in the event's time zone vs. local device time zone. This helps attendees understand and choose how they should be viewing the event schedule before or during the event based on their situation at the time.

• What we're excited about: This now allows attendees to control how they view and experience the event's schedule in both the web and app experiences. It further allows the Cvent platform to support both virtual and hybrid events where attendees are joining the experience from multiple locations.
    • What do I have to do to use this feature? This feature is on in your events by default. Attendees must have the latest version of the app in order to use this functionality.

Location Filter (Event App)

An additional schedule filter has been added to the All Sessions screen for Session Locations which will display any Location that is associated to an existing Session. This filter can be used in conjunction with existing filters.

• What do I have to do to use this feature? This feature is on in your events by default. Attendees must have the latest version of the app in order to use this functionality.

Reporting Updates:
    Read about some of the newly launched Exhibitor Engagement reports below!

Admin/Reporting

Exhibitor Engagement Details
    : This report provides you with detailed insight into the ways attendees engaged with exhibitors in the Virtual Attendee Hub. You can choose which activities to include, filter by a single exhibitor, export the report, and share it with exhibitors to give them a comprehensive view of attendees that engaged with them throughout the event(s).

Exhibitor Engagement Overview: This report provides you with an overview of how attendees are engaging with exhibitors across the event. This report includes exhibitor-to-exhibitor comparisons to assess how well exhibitors are doing leading up to and throughout the event. For both, the activities include: virtual booth views, virtual meeting joins, content clicks, outbound link engagement (social media & website), and inbound leads.

​​​

#ReleaseNote
    #ProductNews

------------------------------
    Cvent Official - Product News
    ------------------------------