Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Need feedback from fellow Cvent user who has used Zoom API

Posted 07-14-2020 11:30
    Hi Guys,

I am about to purchase the Zoom API and I am really hoping to connect with other Cvent users who have already used Cvent/Zoom API. I have a few questions that only those of you who have used the product will know how to answer.  Specifically, I want your feedback about:

1. Zoom dumping attendance data back into Cvent. We offer certificates for continuing education and I will need to weed out anyone who registered for the Zoom webinar, but didn't actually either 1) log into the webinar at all or 2) only logged in for a short time. Those people should not be marked as "participant" and therefore not get a certificate.
    2. Want to know if you chose Zoom Webinar over Zoom Meeting and/or vice versa and why? What are the pros and cons in your opinion?
    3. General tips and do's and dont's would be great too!

Please let me know if you can spare 5 minutes to connect over the phone. My email address is tanyan@pilatesmethodalliance.org

Thanks!!!
    Tanya
    #ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Tanya Nieto-Winzey
    Conference Coordinator
    Pilates Method Alliance

• 2.  RE: Need feedback from fellow Cvent user who has used Zoom API

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-20-2020 15:59
    Edited by Jodi Meier 07-20-2020 16:01
    Hi Tanya, 

I know there was a previous post where @Lori Wildman spoke about her Zoom integration with Cvent.   Since the main topic of the post was broadly about virtual event networking and not fully about Zoom it would be tricky to find the post via searching.

In Lori's posts she mentions being able to tell if the webinar was attended vs no-show and if they qualify for continuing education credits.

Hope her post can provide you some guidance!

Jodi Meier
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Need feedback from fellow Cvent user who has used Zoom API

Posted 07-20-2020 16:24

Thanks!!!!

Tanya

signature_382472267

Tanya Nieto-Winzey
    Conference Coordinator  
    Pilates Method Alliance

signature_264848491signature_234527801

Tel. 305-573-4946 ext. 306
    E-mail: tanyan@pilatesmethodalliance.org

Miami, FL 33161
    www.pilatesmethodalliance.org

signature_1515954905signature_1756664415 signature_1061727056 signature_1710947705

The Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) is the not-for-profit professional association dedicated to the Pilates field. Our mission is to advance Pilates as a profession and to promote and perpetuate the teachings of Joseph H. and Clara Pilates.

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient (or person responsible for delivering the message to such person), you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited

• 4.  RE: Need feedback from fellow Cvent user who has used Zoom API

Community MVP
    Posted 07-24-2020 13:47
    Hi Tanya,
    I'll email you to discuss!

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.