Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Creating Custom Emails

Posted 08-14-2019 14:42
    I don't think this is possible but thought I would ask the community in case it is. 

Is there a way we can create a email that sends to people who haven't answered an internal question? 

For example: we have an event where we are asking attendee's to send us their travel information. When they send in their travel, we mark them completed with an internal question. 1x weekly we want to send out an email to the attendees who are still outstanding with travel. Currently I can't find a way to send to them without having to manually check off each person after I pull a report.

Thanks all!
    #ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Courtney Rivera
    Program Manager
    FCB Health
    courtney.rivera@trio-hc.com

• 2.  RE: Creating Custom Emails

Community MVP
    Posted 08-15-2019 09:39
    Not to my knowledge, but if you could import it to a field instead, then you can go under advanced settings -> advanced filters, and filter the communication to only go to people with a certain value, or who do not have a certain value in that field

Kelly Ohlert
    Supervisor Operations, Groups
    Stryker

• 3.  RE: Creating Custom Emails

Community MVP
    Posted 08-15-2019 11:06
    Absolutely! In Invitee Management > Invitees & Registrants, you would go to Advanced Search, apply your usual filters (Status, Registration Type, etc.), and then at the bottom under Advanced Filters, select Field: (your internal field - internal fields are listed at the very bottom), Operator: blank. This will return a list of people with no value in your internal question field. Select all, then click Bulk Actions > Send Email > and select your email template.

Katie McIntyre
    Manager, Technical Production
    Opus Agency