Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  CE credits on sessions

Posted 07-27-2020 17:14
    Hi Cventers - I am doing my first event with CE credits. Is there a simple way to indicate on the agenda page which sessions are eligible for CE credits?
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Annie Gingrich
    Manager, Meetings and Events
    CHG Healthcare Services

• 2.  RE: CE credits on sessions
    Best Answer

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-28-2020 16:25
    Hi Annie,

I have seen several clients utilize the following session fields to show that particular sessions are eligible for CE credits on the agenda page: the session code, session description, and session custom fields. Within the agenda widget within the site designer, you are able to toggle on if you would like these fields to display. 

To edit the session code and description, you simply click into the session within Event Details > Sessions > Edit. For session custom fields, you first create the custom field in Admin > Account > Custom Session Fields and then once created and saved on the account level, you can click back into your session within the event and there is a "Custom Fields" tab where you can input the information you'd like to display. 

I would suggest testing putting the information (ex: eligible for 2.0 CE credits) within each one of these fields for a session as a test, so you can see which one you like best display-wise for your event. Using Custom Session Fields

Julia Plymack
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: CE credits on sessions

Posted 07-29-2020 16:35
    Thank you for your help, Julie!

Annie Gingrich
    Manager, Meetings and Events
    CHG Healthcare Services