Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Printing Name Badges Cvent Classic

Posted 01-06-2020 15:32
    I need help with printing name badges from OnArrival App using Dymo label printer. How can l do this correctly on day of my event?
    #EventApp-Building/managing
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingOn-site

------------------------------
    Nicole Jackson
    Ohio State University- College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Business Office

• 2.  RE: Printing Name Badges Cvent Classic

Posted 01-06-2020 22:05
    I've never printed to my Dymo. For starters, is your Dymo connected to your wifi network?

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America

• 3.  RE: Printing Name Badges Cvent Classic

Posted 01-08-2020 09:34
    I don't believe the OnArrival App is compatible with the dymo label printer. At least with a wi-fi connection, it will only work with a Zebra or Brother printer. There are other types of connections that coule potentially work (Bluetooth, airprint).

For badge printing with the OnArrival App, you'll also need OnArrival Premium. I suggest looking into the Event in a Box as they were designed to work together. This support article maybe helpful: https://support.cvent.com/apex/CommunityArticle?id=000017229&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=printing%20badges

We use Event in the Box for our events with 100-400 people. Its improved our onsite registration immensely and we're very happy with it.

Selina Lara
    Meetings Assistant
    ICI

• 4.  RE: Printing Name Badges Cvent Classic

Posted 01-08-2020 21:22
    OnArrival will work with other printers other than Zebra. I have it working with my HP printers.
    I can't find the article I once read, I think the printer has to be Airprint compatible.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America