Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  ATTN FELLOW BUCKEYES: We need you for our Ohio conference!

User Group Member
    Posted 01-17-2020 11:17
    Our association's annual conference is next month, Feb. 19–23, in Columbus, Ohio. We are down two staff members (out of eight!) and could REALLY use some help processing registrations and other misc. Cvent things, both leading up to and during the conference.
    If anyone in the Columbus area is available and interested in earning some extra cash, please contact me for details!
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous
    #ManagingOn-site

------------------------------
    Krysten Bennett
    Communications Director
    Ohio Veterinary Medical Association

• 2.  RE: ATTN FELLOW BUCKEYES: We need you for our Ohio conference!

User Group Member
    Posted 01-22-2020 11:30
    :: Bump ::

We are still looking for some fellow Buckeyes to help out at our conference in late February! We will pay and feed you. Please let me know if you are available!

Krysten Bennett
    Communications Director
    Ohio Veterinary Medical Association

• 3.  RE: ATTN FELLOW BUCKEYES: We need you for our Ohio conference!

Community MVP
    Posted 01-26-2020 20:28
    I have a friend who'd need OnArrival refresher training, but she may be able to help. Are you looking for just OnArrival help? Or Cvent back-end registration help? I don't have many details from your post for my friend, who unfortunately is not on this forum.

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States

• 4.  RE: ATTN FELLOW BUCKEYES: We need you for our Ohio conference!

User Group Member
    Posted 01-27-2020 08:52
    Hi Brenda - We're looking primarily for someone to help with back-end registration on Thursday 2/20 and Friday 2/21 from 7 a.m to 4 p.m. (give or take). The conference takes place at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. We would cover parking. Let me know what other questions I can answer. Thanks for responding!