Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Anyone in higher ed w/ use cases for short programs?

Posted 01-03-2020 14:09
    Hi - Happy New Year!  New to the forum here.  Looking to network with anyone else in higher ed.  Ideally, anyone using Cvent for students attending short programs on campus - we hold several events/seminars/programs (most 1 week or shorter) where (mostly) non-matriculated students are on-campus attending short, specialized curriculum. 

We've piloted using Cvent for a few of these programs, as it's simpler/lighter lift than administering through our more robust student information system. Interested in sharing experiences with anyone who may have similar use cases.  Please reach out if you're interested in connecting!

Again, I'm new here so if I posted this post is in the wrong place or it's just not consistent with how the forums are used just let me know.

Thanks!
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Shawn Phillips
    Berklee College of Music

• 2.  RE: Anyone in higher ed w/ use cases for short programs?

Posted 01-10-2020 02:30
    Hello,

This Thread Might help you-

https://community.cvent.com/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=1f753c2b-2554-4c50-a011-6af5d3186843

Thank you

Sukrut Dasture
    Technical Administrator
    ANSYS, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Anyone in higher ed w/ use cases for short programs?

User Group Member
    Posted 01-14-2020 14:06
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 01-18-2024 14:10
    We are thrilled to be using Cvent registration, CrowdCompass and On Arrival Premium 360 to produce adult education and a variety of conferences and special events at the law school. As a 20 year employee of the University and a certified meeting pressional (CMP), I can speak to the difference that Cvent has made in our operation. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Jacqueline C. Ward, CMP
    Director, Continuing Legal Education & Special Events, UNC-Chapel Hill
    jcward@unc.edu