Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  CPE tracking methods - NASBA compliance

Posted 08-05-2020 14:05
    Hello ! I asked about this prior, but with the lack of in person events on the horizon,  I let the subject go - my apologies

We are looking to use Cvent for CPE tracking.  Does anyone have a good process for implementing, and does it meet NASBA standards?
    When we conduct live events (I know, if we ever do again) we have attendees from across the country looking for credits at our various sessions. 

Can someone provide best practices for tracking and how best to use? Does the premium survey element need to be added as it's part of the requirement for credit?  Thanks!

Erik Dahlseid
    #ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Erik Dahlseid
    NRUCFC

• 2.  RE: CPE tracking methods - NASBA compliance

Cvent Staff
    Posted 08-18-2020 09:23
    Edited by Cailey Lewis 08-18-2020 09:23
    Hi Erik,

This is a great question! I would recommend reaching out to your Account Team for best practices in setting up and providing credits to your attendees. Your Account Team can discuss with you, and walk you through implementation.

Cailey Lewis
    Senior Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: CPE tracking methods - NASBA compliance

Posted 08-18-2020 13:00
    Hi Erik,

For our conference this year, we will be using a third party provider (similar to zoom) which will collect data on who has attended each individual session. After the event, I will format this information and import it back into Cvent to mark all attendees as participants for the sessions they attend. When a person goes through the registration process and selects sessions they plan to attend, Cvent marks them as a "registrant" for that session. In the credits tab of each session you can adjust the settings so that only those marked as a "participant" will get credit. Once you have imported the participation data, each persons record should automatically update so that certificates and participation reports can be pulled. 

I don't have specific best practices drawn up but if you think this is on track with what you are looking for, I'd be happy to walk you through it in more detail.

Cheers,

Sharna Pascolo
    Program Director
    Texas Society of Architects

• 4.  RE: CPE tracking methods - NASBA compliance

Community MVP
    Posted 08-19-2020 09:57
    Hi Erik,

We have quite a bit of experience in this area and would be happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to shoot me an email: lwildman@dmainc.com.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.