Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Abstract Management - Review Form Builder

Posted 11-06-2019 15:01
    Hello All, 
    I am having issues figuring out how to edit/build my review form in the Abstract Management application. I have found where you do this but it doesn't pull in the questions that are being asked so you know where to put the various scoring sections.  I randomly added a scoring section and saved it, then went back in as a test reviewer and it doesn't show up. Any help or articles on this would be greatly appreciated!  
    Best,
    Sarah
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Sarah Schoenfelder
    Assistant Manager of Accessibility
    The Kennedy Center

• 2.  RE: Abstract Management - Review Form Builder

Cvent Staff
    Posted 11-08-2019 10:44
    Hi Sarah,

The scoring section is mainly used for the overall abstract. You can add multiple scoring sections if you'd like to do per question, but there isn't a way to pull in the questions already asked. When you saved after adding the scoring section, did you make sure to also publish? This will be required to make sure you are seeing the changes on the front-end. 

Please let us know if you have further questions!

Erica Wise
    Lead Client Success Advisor

• 3.  RE: Abstract Management - Review Form Builder

Posted 11-08-2019 11:05

Thank you so much for your help! I guess I was hoping I would be able to ask review questions throughout the review form so reviewers could rate certain sections/questions without having to scroll up and down continuously to read the question then scroll back up to the sections we are asking them to review.  But if this is not possible then they will live. Maybe this could be something CVENT would take under consideration as an option sometime down the line?

Thank you again, 
    Sarah

Sarah Schoenfelder
    Assistant Manager of Accessibility
    The Kennedy Center