Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Training videos for Flex have old user interface- any available with the new interface?

• 1.  Training videos for Flex have old user interface- any available with the new interface?

Posted 06-14-2021 11:13

So I've switched Flex Classic to the new user interface, and figured it would be a good time for a quick review. All the Flex training I've found so far is with the old view so pretty quickly things aren't matching. Any suggestions? Are there training videos done in the most recent user interface? I grabbed a quick image of my screen and the training screen early on in one of the training videos. The video I'm watching now is from the CVENT Main Learner Page/ Course & Learning plans/ Event Management for Planners (Flex)/ Getting Started (attached screen shots from that as well)

I have time now to do this, and won't in a few short weeks, so trying to make the best use of my time.

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jan Haughey
    Meeting Planner
    ECOG-ACRIN

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Training videos for Flex have old user interface- any available with the new interface?

Posted 06-14-2021 16:03
    Hi Jan,

Sorry about that! We do have updated trainings through Cvent Academy that reflect the new Cvent experience. I'll send you a direct message through your Community inbox. 

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent