Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Reporting - Pulling registrant info for a single day with multiple sessions

Posted 11-12-2021 02:04
    Hi everyone,

I haven't found a good solution to this reporting issue I have. I want to pull the registrant data for a single day (we have 4 sessions each day (morning/lunch etc.) taking place within a 3-day event. I have to send this report each morning of the event to our Sales team so that they can see who of their customers are attending that day. And I don't want to have that report list out specific customers for each session multiple times over the day's 4 sessions.

Has any one found a way to run a custom report for this?

Thanks in advance!

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Bjorn Schwarzenbach

• 2.  RE: Reporting - Pulling registrant info for a single day with multiple sessions

Posted 11-12-2021 08:44

Hi Bjorn, I've used the registrants details report for something like this. If you go to report templates --> registrants --> registrant details. On this report you can add each session as it's own column so you could add each of your 4 sessions as a column that has Yes/No values and that way you only have one row per registrant.

To further dive into your requirements you can add advanced filters in change report data and your selection criteria tab for breakouts.

Breakout One Name = Yes

OR

Breakout Two Name = Yes

This way you only have rows for registrants who have RSVP'ed for one of those sessions you had in mind for that day and you can add the columns for the sessions so the sales team can see which ones people are attending during that day. The only limitation is you can only add 5 advanced filters to a report at once. So if you have more than 5 you might be stuck doing some sorting manually in excel but shouldn't take long.

Best,

Evan

Evan Ring
    Marketing Manager
    Dow Jones & Co., Inc

• 3.  RE: Reporting - Pulling registrant info for a single day with multiple sessions

Posted 11-12-2021 08:45
    Hi, you can try using the "Session Registrants" report. You can filter by "Session Name". You can also change the report data to add or remove any other fields you would like to show or have removed. Save it and you can run it every day. Hope this helps.

Giselle Rojas
    Meeting Coordinator
    Merck & Co.

• 4.  RE: Reporting - Pulling registrant info for a single day with multiple sessions

User Group Member
    Posted 11-12-2021 10:48
    Hi Bjorn - 

My recommendation would be to start out by running the Session Registrants report.  Once you have the report run and have the results, click on the Ellipses (3 dots) in the top right corner of the report and Edit.  Once the Edit Grid Settings opens up, click on the Groupings tab and have the report group by the Company Name and the Full Name. 

That way you can have a concise report that your Sales Team can review by Customer name and Registrant info for easier review.

Rebecca Yousif
    Senior Administrator, Event Technology