Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Flex events going virtual

Posted 11-25-2020 09:12
    Hi everyone - Having done 2 conferences now using the attendee hub, I am about to make my first Flex event virtual without using the VAH. Anyone with any top tips for a successful launch would be great. Thanks Ali  #virtualplanner
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Ali Welsh
    Global Head of Events
    Moore Global Network Limited

• 2.  RE: Flex events going virtual

Community MVP
    Posted 12-02-2020 09:40
    Hi Ali,
    We migrated from Classic to Flex, and it is SO MUCH EASIER! I do wish they would still allow HTML editing, though. We do not use the attendee hub and do not intend to (it's overkill for our events). Happy to jump on a call with you or answer questions as they crop up. Feel free to message me!

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Flex events going virtual

Posted 12-03-2020 08:58
    Hello everyone
    We too have migrated from Classic to Flex and will be creating our first event in Flex. We will not be using the VAH either.  But do want to continue using Crowd Compass as our mobile app. My conversation with Sales Rep is that Crowd Compass will be going away meaning the mobile app replacing it will only be available if we use VAH.  Hopefully, I have misunderstood this transition and an option to use mobile app will remain regardless if VAH is used or not.
    Does anyone have more information on this transition?  Appreciate your insight

Sherry Mountford
    Sr Director Tradeshow Events
    Asembia

• 4.  RE: Flex events going virtual

Posted 12-03-2020 12:39

Hi Sherry,

I wanted to jump in here with some more information. I'm sorry for any confusion, but we don't have any immediate plans to sunset CrowdCompass, so you can continue to use it for your upcoming in-person, hybrid or fully virtual events in the foreseeable future. With that being said, we're very excited about our newest product, the Attendee Hub. In addition to video streaming and conferencing, advanced attendee tracking and analytics, and interactive features that the Attendee Hub offers, it also comes bundled with a native mobile app. Like CrowdCompass, it can be used as a standalone tool for your in-person or hybrid events. More information about when you can use the native mobile app for the Attendee Hub as a stand alone product will be announced early next year.

Please let me know any questions!

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent